Friday, August 10, 2007

That has to be the BLUEBIRD of Happiness

We have good news and we have bad news. The good news is that I did not have a Heart Attack, I did not have a stroke and I do not have problems with my lungs. The bad news is I have damaged the nerve (ulnar) in my left arm. After a series of test and I do mean a series..I might also be allergic to my dog, or have reflux problems...what does all this mean? Doctors don't have a clue what's wrong with you. I put my symptoms into WebMD and got back more information than the Drs gave me. Then one of the girls at work tells me she had the same thing (tingling like pins and needles in my little finger and fourth digit) Loss of strength and restricted fine motor control movement..WebMD will give 20 to 30 possible causes. It could be a pinched nerve in my neck, shoulder or elbow. Most likely the elbow. The girl at work has had three operations and is at the doctors now for more work...What does that mean? Even when they know what is wrong with you doesn't mean they can fix it. So I will put up with the pins and needles until it I see my regular doctor...Yes folks I'm getting a regular Doc but believe me, I won't accept anything he says without back up.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger typist85 said...

We are glad to hear that it is not a heart attack or a stroke. Hopefully they will find out soon just what exactly it was.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that seems a better outcome than a heart attack or stroke. The rest is a process of elimination. No wonder the medical profession are so well off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter