Tuesday, August 07, 2007

IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON AGAIN

 
You know what? I'm really not looking forward to it this year. Don't get me wrong, I love to watch the boys having fun but... After Jake's knee injury last year, which by the way he is just now getting over, and he had to sit out Baseball Season, I don't think he should be out there so soon...If it was me that would be fine, but these are my Grandsons...I don't want them hurt. Once was too much...I think Soccor is a nice sport too...
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Bettina said...

I'm all for soccer! Soccer is so much fun and it is not violent at all- I love it. But then again, I'm biased, because in Europe we all love soccer.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger LĂ©lly Abranches said...

As all the Brazillians in this world I LOOOOOVE soccer!!
And your grandsons are adorable!! So cute!! As long as they are exercising and having fun, that's what matters!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter