Thursday, July 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AUNT CECIL

Aunt Ceil will turns 80 Today! Happy Birthday. She doesn't know they are having a surprise party for her tonight at the Deerfield Golf and Country Club in Newark Delaware. Nice Place. It is where a lot of Receptions, and other Fancy Balls take place. I could not go as I had a Dental appointment to go to today...I know I should have rescheduled but Dentist appointments are hard to get and not to be missed if you get one. I had to have a crown made...I am now recovering from that and my face is still numb. I did call my cousin Katie and told her to wish Ceil the best. I know they will have a great time. My cousins and Uncle are flying in from California to attend. Yes! I do have relatives in California. You've heard tales about the ones that live on the wrong side of the Mississippi. At least that is what I heard. Happy birthday Girl!

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger tina's place said...

I hope you have a nice birthday. I could not make it either. I guess they were stuck in New York for over 12 hours... Gee I wonder who booked the flight???Would it be Katie? I told them they should have booked a non-stop flight...

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger MYSTIC said...

I talked to Katie yesterday morning before the festivities...At least she was there on time...Was this planned by her??? The little Wench!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter