Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some days it just feels like there's a full moon

Can't spend much time on the computer tonight, we have another bad storm rolling in. The last one fried my modem. Lucky for me I had the computer unplugged, but I left the cable hooked up. Called the Cable company to come fix it, and they did...My health has taken a down hill slide this week, some of it self induced and the other who knows what I got into. I broke out in a pretty rash, looked like I had sunburn on my face and chest. I think they sprayed pesticides at work overnight and I was breathing that stuff all day. It wasn't as bad today but I think they should have put a warning sign up or gave us notice where and when they do that. So much for safe working areas. I should wear a gas mask. So the weather is crappy but I'm inside mending so it all evens out. Now all I have to do is get some work done around the house...I'll start in the kitchen.

4 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Bettina said...

I hope you get better soon. And make sure you look after yourself- no heavy lifting. Get someone to lift those beer crates for you. But not your wife!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger typist85 said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling good. That's what those kids and grandkids are for.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger MYSTIC said...

The kids and grandkids were still on vacation...the tough luck of a grandfather. Mo says that is BS, all I need is a larger circle of influence.

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better by now. Duck for those storms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter