Friday, April 17, 2009

MO IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL

 
For those who don't know the story, I will give you the short version. Mo took a fall onto her knee, which she drove into her femur, which fractured into about 30 pieces. She lost a lot of blood and underwent a 6.5 hour operation. She now has a rod, a plate, 10 screws and a few nails in her. She has been in the hospital since Tuesday and will get out maybe next Wednesday. She will be in a wheelchair for awhile. So if I don't keep you up to date, it is because she has me working for her now. More to follow I'm sure.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Callie said...

Give Mo our well wishes, and hope she feels better soon!

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh ... this is not good news. Poor Mo. I hope she is comfortable and not in so much pain by now. I hope she gets better soon. I know you will cope admirably. Wishing her a very speedy recovery.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger MYSTIC said...

Thanks for your well wishes. I will tell her today. I will keep you updated. She has had Grandchildren visitors which makes mending all the more enjoyable. I'm off to build a ramp today so she can get in the house. I will put it near her garden so she can enjoy that too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter