Sunday, March 30, 2008

WE'VE ADDED SOMETHING NEW TO SOCCER

  Today is make-up day. Sunday Soccer at it's worse. The boys are out playing soccer now and are losing. It is COLD, WET and WINDY for their game. I did not go today because I feel asleep when I got home from church. You've all had one of those sermons haven't you? I got to church around 7 A.M. but didn't leave until 11:30 A.M. Now that is a sermon! Actually I was helping with Divine Mercy Sunday Prayers. It is a new prayer form so to speak. We had Mass in-between the TWO Divine Mercy Services. Think of it as a nine day Novena in one day, but we did it twice...thus the long nap afterward. Now I have to get ready for Prayer Meeting tonight...and you ask why I am not at the Soccer Match!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter