Monday, October 29, 2007

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

 
Just a quick update for those of us who hate to go to the doctors. I have visited so many doctors to find out what is wrong with my hand. Yes it is nerve damage but they are still trying to pinpoint the exact cause, because I have multiple abnormal readings. 1. Neck area, spinal cord compressing the nerves, 2. Shoulder area, 3. Elbow, 4. Wrist. Treatment is anti inflamatory meds to see if that helps. I have already had a steroid shot in my shoulder and now we have to weigh other options beside surgery. But the good news is: This is minor on a scale of 1 to 10. I have some minor stuff going on, like my hand feels like it is asleep all the time, but I can still catch a football. All my major test, I passed with flying colors.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be frustrating for you not knowing ... but glad it is minor and not a major!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter