Saturday, July 28, 2007

TIME FOR A SEA STORY (FAIRY TALE)

 
It was such a nice day I decided to take my daughter for a ride. We were on the way home and had to go through a swampy area. As we approached a bird (Cardinal) flew in front of us and hit me dead center in the chest. I brought the MC to a stop and told my daughter to get off. She did and I tried to stop the pain as it felt like I had been hit in the chest with a baseball bat. My daughter comes up to me and says "Oh Daddy, you killed the bird!" I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was a Suicide Birder! Luckily I survived...
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch ... glad it wasn't worse.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger MYSTIC said...

The moral of this story...Get a Windshield.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Bettina said...

Look at you on this beautiful bike. What sort of bike is it?

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger MYSTIC said...

YAMAHA

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger typist85 said...

You killed a bird...that was the comment? Geez...I am glad you weren't hurt any worse, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter