Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DOG LESSON NUMBER ONE

SHEBBAH IS TRAINING US. LAST NIGHT WE FOUND OUT THAT YOU MUST NOT PUT THE DOGS DINNER ON THE FLOOR BELOW YOUR DINNER. TO THE DOG THIS IS A TEST. SHE THINKS YOU ARE GIVING HER A TWO COURSE MEAL. SHE WILL EAT YOURS FIRST AND THEN HERS...WHO KNEW THAT SHE WOULD GO UP ON THE COUNTER TO GET IT. KISS THAT ROAST BEEF GOOD BYE. IT WAS A CHOICE BETWEEN THAT AND DRY DOG FOOD...WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE? THEN THIS MORNING IT WAS A CHOICE BETWEEN SLEEPING ON HER DOG BED OR YOUR GOOD SOFA..AGAIN, WHO KNEW? THE QUEEN OF SHEBBAH IS IN FOR A NEW TREAT...AN ELECTRIC TRAINING COLLAR....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger typist85 said...

Well, which would you prefer? btw, ouch.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Weary Hag said...

That's such a sweet doggie ... and sleek - yup - that word would describe her well.

Please let typerwonder know that I got her comment and appreciate the fact that she stops by the Outpost. "Thank you!"

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger MYSTIC said...

Shebbah is at my feet as I type. I think she read the part about the collar and is sucking up...I will pass your word to the typerwonder..not many people know that she works with me...She knows what a sweetheart I am....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter